Monday, July 29, 2013

Bad mood

Well I have seen a new side of her...We were supposed to hang out, have dinner, and watch Doctor Who tonight but she got off work really late, and when I got over there she was just in a really bad mood. I'm now sitting her in her living room trying to give her some alone time to destress. I just wish I knew what to do. She means so much to me and I hate to see her like this! I want to take her pain, anger, and stress away. I would gladly take them on myself and leave her with none, but I can't! God please comfort Christa right now. Take these strong emotions from her and give her peace. I feel like I should just leave, but she told me not to...I made her some tea and told her I put it out side her door. Seeing her like this really has shown me just how much I care for her, because it pains my heart to see her in pain. God please let me cheer her up and help her to have a good evening...

I should have just left. I feel like I handled everything horribly tonight....I just want her to be happy and I don't know how to help he be happy right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment