Monday, August 5, 2013

day after

Ok so I'm in freak out mode for no reason today! I don't know what the deal is, but all I want to do is see Christa!!!! and kiss her, and talk to her, and hold her, and just be with her! at the same time I'm terrified that I have fallen for her and that she might break up with me because she thinks I'm a bad kisser, or she didn't feel anything when we kissed, or a thousand other reasons. I don't understand what is wrong with me that last two days I am just a complete mess and it doesn't make sense!!!! I told her that she should feel free to call me tonight. I hope she does I think just hearing her beautiful voice will calm me down a bit.

update: I think the kissing made me high and I had a reaction to that and wanted more! I really do like kissing her, but It's ok for us not to be together everyday. I just want to be able to enjoy my time I do have with her!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment