Sunday, August 4, 2013

Kissed!!!

So I woke up today just feeling like shit. I didn't want to go to church or even get out of bed. It was one of my crappy moods I sometimes get in, but I forced myself up out of bed and to church and thank goodness I did!!! Christa literally spent the whole day trying to cheer me up. Isn't she amazing! We got pizza and beer and made probably one of the best pizza I have ever had. we danced around and played with the cats at her house. We then went shopping at Home Depot and Goodwill where she bought a really cute skirt. Then we went back to her place and I fixed her dresser and then we did Common prayer and cuddled. Then I made the best choice of my life and kissed her. We then spent a significant amount of time kissing before my uncle Rex called and we had to go rescue him from his broken down motorcycle. Then when we got back we ate dinner, and watch two episodes of Doctor Who(the empty child) and kissed some more! I felt like a horrible kisser at first and still kind of do. I haven't kissed anyone since Kate in High school. That was like 6-7 years ago!!! I hope she enjoyed it though, she said she had been waiting for me to do it for a month! She giggles whenever I kiss her on the check its sooo cute! I could literally kiss her all day long! I'm glad I choose to kiss her, she is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment