Thursday, August 1, 2013

Thursday

Well apparently she called me last night and my phone didn't ring...I feel bad I really want to try and pray with her as much as possible. Also I think she is having a really busy day. She sent me a really short response to my morning message which I personally thought was unique and good today, and then I sent her a little encouragement just now and she didn't respond. That's perfectly fine because she has a ton going on tonight and I am going to be talking to her later after young adults group. which sadly she can't make it to. I just wish I knew if she was having a good day or not....regardless I'm going to keep praying for her and hoping that it's a good day, and that if I cross her mind at all that it's in a good way!

update: well talked to her tonight, she worked 12 hours today!!! dang she needs a new job...thankfully it sounded like today was a good day. She sounded like she was in a good mood, and yea, she didn't really want to do Genesis tonight or even pray, though we did, we might hang out tomorrow though!!! Yay and extra day with her!!! Everyday I realize just how much I like her and it scares me more and more because I could get seriously hurt in this relationship. I fear every moment that she will change her mind and not want to pursue this any more. Tonight at small group they prayed that I have wisdom in leading this relationship. Have I been leading it? what does that look like and how can I be a Godly leader of it?...God please help me in these areas, and please bless our relationship. please let me stop worrying and just trust you.

No comments:

Post a Comment