Monday, August 19, 2013

update

so Friday night I was supposed to go over and help her pack, but she ended up not getting done with work till 1030. I went over to her office and just waited with her. We then went back to her place and watch an episode of Doctor Who and hung out a little.

Saturday we went to the Iowa State Fair. It was a lot of fun. We had chick-a-fil for lunch. it was the first time for her! then we saw bunnies, sheep, horses, art, history, and just tons of stuff. It was a blast. I bought her a necklace and a knife. We didn't get home till like 2am though...long day.

Sunday I went over to her house for lunch with three of Andy's friends from Grace and Derek and Angela. It was a lot of fun. So many people!!! Then Christa went to clean I came back to my house and did some work and took a nap. When I woke up from the nap I was just not in a good mood and really looking forward to just hanging out with her. Well she changed plans and we went over to the Hillmers for a Mallian tea ceremony. It was actually pretty fun. I made those yummy italian sandwiches for everyone and Bethany found a weird version of the Bible that we all read from which was pretty fun. Then we went back to Christa's and watch some Who and had tea. I didn't leave to 130! I need to sacrifice and leave earlier. I'm tired of feeling like a jerk when I leave because its soooo late! It was nice. I'm supposed to go over tonight and finally help her pack! I need to check with her though because during the week you never know how she could be feeling after she gets off work.

No comments:

Post a Comment