Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Wednesday

Wow, lunch today was alot of fun. We walked over to a place called foodies, it was delicious, she just seemed like she was in a good mood and generally happy to see me. We just seemed to enjoy each other's company. I took a really cute picture of her and really wanted to brag online about how lucky I was, but she didn't like the picture and asked me to take it down....I hope it was just because she didn't like how she looked like she claims. i thought she looked cute, but I guess my opinion doesn't count :(

Well she didn't want to come over tonight, but that's fine, we talked on the phone for like an hour and it was a very enjoyable conversation. We did talk about our biggest problems with each other, mine being her job, and her's being that we might spend too much time together. I just really like being around her. I really hope I don't drive her away because of that...God please let me learn to respect her space and give her the time and space she needs when she needs it, please let her see my point a view, and know I am trying. I really really like her and don't want to screw this up. God please let us both just figure this out as we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment