Thursday, August 8, 2013

Well Tuesday was fun, we got together and did yoga, which surprisingly was a work out and it was relaxing! who knew? we had dinner, and watch some Doctor Who and cuddled/kissed and just talked. It was alot of fun. Wednesday however she was stressed from work like she was the one Monday...I still have know idea what to do when she gets like that. Star gazing was a disaster. It was cloudy, she was in a bad mood, and the cops got called on us, we didn't get in trouble though because we weren't doing anything illegal. We left quickly and went back to her house. we just talked a little bit, and then we watch some parks and rec, and cuddled/kissed. I then spent the night on the coach because I was tired. It was nice seeing her first thing in the morning. I just hope it didn't freak her out. She did offer... I talked about alot of things with Levi today just getting his advice, and such. My conclusion I really like Christa(possibly more) and could definitely see myself marrying her. We will see though, he said the lovey dubby feelings disappear around month 3 and thats when you choose to love them even if you don't feel like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment